Nominate an outstanding volunteer!
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.” — Muhammad Ali
The LIVE UNITED Awards are an annual United Way Monterey County event that celebrate and recognize volunteers for their contributions to our community in the priority areas of Quality Child Care, Affordable Housing, and Asset Building (educating families to be financially self sufficient). Nonprofits, faith-based organizations, public agencies, schools and businesses may nominate a volunteer who provides service within Monterey County.
You may view the Nominee Evaluation form to view how each nominee will be judged.
The LIVE UNITED Awards Reception and Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa.
- Organizations may nominate either an individual or a team and organizations may submit multiple nominations.
- Service must have been provided during Calendar Year 2017
- A HIGH QUALITY digital photo (minimum 200 pixels per inch) of your nominee must be submitted at the time of application completion.
- Each nominee will be recognized at the awards reception in April.
- There is no fee to nominate your volunteer(s).
- All nominations are due Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Late applications cannot be accepted.
If you have questions, please contact Lynda Patrick at 831.372.8026 ext 112 or email.