If you are recently unemployed, or your hours have been cut, you can get FREE, in-person help to file your unemployment claim or extend benefits. Don’t pay for help or wait in line. Visit a location near you for the help you need.
Where can I get FREE help?
- Salinas: Goodwill Central Coast, 1325 N. Main Street Salinas,93906 (831) 287-2350. Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salinas: American Jobs Center, 730 La Guardia Street, Salinas, 93905 (831)796-3636 Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Greenfield: Community Center, 1351 Oak Ave, Greenfield, 93927 Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 1:00pm to 4:30pm
How do I qualify?
- You have earned taxable income in the past year.
- You must be unemployed, working part time or working reduced hours.
- You must be able and available to work and actively seeking work.
What you should bring:
- Your driver’s license or state photo ID
- Your Social Security Card or ID number
- Information on all employers you worked for during the 18 months prior to filing your claim.
In Partnership with: